Sleepy Sunday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 9/3/11 10:45 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pennsylvania,
I am recovering from my move to the first floor.  I had a crew from church, family, and AA here to help me, and it was done by 1:00.  My son arrived later and helped me move things from my storage unit, so I could cancel that rental and stop paying them rent. 

Today, I have one more thing to get from the storage unit, and need to go to their office to stop the rental.  It was closed when we were there yesterday.

I also have to mop the kitchen and bathroom upstairs and make sure the windows are closed. 

I am thrilled to be in this apartment.  Utley likes the yard, and has been super hyper.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 9/3/11 11:22 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Trish and PA. Glad to hear you're all moved in. That's always a big job.

We're still at the beach. Had a lovely pool day yesterday then out for crabs and shrimp last night. Not sure what's on the agenda today but that's the real beauty of being here with friends - not having a plan and just doing stuff as it comes along.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 9/4/11 1:05 am
Good Morning Trish and PA!!

Trish, glad to hear that your move is done and that you had enough help!!

We had fun yesterday at the birthday party! We talked, ate, laughed and generally had a good time! The food was delish!! I made the mistake of eating too much of the SF desserts and well I paid for it all night!! I forgot what Maltitol does to me! It was really tasty but I do so much better with splenda!! I just got up about 30 minutes ago, so I am sipping coffee and posting here!

Today I must go to Walmart to see if I can find those ice pack thingy for my lunch box and pick up a few other things....then laundry and getting stuff ready for the week!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 9/4/11 4:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
 good afternoon Trish & PA:

Posting late due to going to church today.  I didn't want to go, felt a need to go, am glad that I went.  This was my first outing around people and was very emotional.  The scriptures that our guest pastor chose to use really spoke to me, in addition to Gene being the worship leader who was doing the readings.  I really did feel as if I was in the right place.

I'm exhausted now, think I'm going to lay down and take a nap.

Hope everyone enjoys this day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views